Soufflé with tagliatelle,
spinach and EvLOGIMENO
Our vegeterian chef Nikos Gaitanos suggests
You can also enjoy this dish with gluten-free pasta
- Boil tagliatelle in plenty of salted water for 3-4 minutes and sieve. Save a cup of boiled water.
- Chop the onion and garlic and cut the tomatoes in cubes.
- In a large pan sauté the garlic and onion until they turn brown and pour the wine. Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until all liquids evaporate.
- Put tagliatelle in the pan with spinach, the boiled water, one cup of EvLOGIMENO, oregano, thyme, nutmeg salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes stirring well.
- In a saucepan cook on low fire the cream, milk and the rest of EvLOGIMENO until it melts and the sauce thickens.
- In a baking tray or Pyrex, place first the tagliatelle and then spread the cream on top. Sprinkle with ground peanuts.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180ο C /356F for about 20-25 minutes.
1 500gr. tagliatelle packet
3 cups graded EvLOGIMENO
1 clove of garlic
500 gr. spinach
1 shot white dry wine
2 cups vegetal cream
2 cups almond milk or other vegetal milk
½ cup olive oil
3 tablespoons ground pistachios unpeeled
1 pinch oregano
1 pinch thyme
1 pinch nutmeg